Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning™ March 2018
March 17 @ 10:00 am - March 18 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£270
Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning Training
This is a Two Day Intensive Training
Course Investment: £270
Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning (MBIR) is a mindfulness based therapeutic technique that works via the bodies energy system.
- It does not require that you analyse the clients problem
- It does not require that the client talks you through their story
What is Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning?
It is a mindfulness based technique
- It is an energy therapy approach that works via the bodies energy system, much like approaches such as EFT. However it differs from EFT in that it is a minimalist approach. Tapping is only done on one point on the body
- It is based on our latest scientific understanding of the mind/ body system
- It is a simple approach based on the concept that the mind/ body system can heal itself. Many medical interventions are also based on this concept, they attempt to stimulate a self healing
- It is a gentle approach
- The objective of the Mindfulness Based Inner RePatterning technique is to help the mind/ body system reach a state of operating in a coherent, balanced manner.