What is Inner RePatterning?
Inner RePatterning a Simple Innovative Approach to Creating Health
Inner RePatterning is a very simple mindfulness based technique. It was developed from EFT. However it is very different from EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Inner RePatterning was conceived by EFT Founding Master Tania A Prince. AAMET Trainer June K Spencer helped co-developed the technique.
- Inner RePatterning does not require analysis of the problem
- It does not require understanding the problem
- It does not require talking about the problem
- It does not require breaking problems down into specific pieces as EFT does
Inner RePatterning is:
- A mindfulness based technique
- It uses gentle tapping on the thymus point of the body – so it is an energy based therapy
- It is generally a very gentle technique
- It can work with complex problems or simple issues
- It can be used as a self help approach
- It is a heart centred approach
- It activates heart coherence – heart coherence has been found to be conducive to health and well-being
- It re-establishes heart/brain balance and therefore health